The ACADEMY of the Arts is the award-winning performing arts training & development schools of AREA in Dance, Music, and Theater for novices to professionals. The ACADEMY is committed to grooming leaders in the arts community who are not only gifted artists but model citizens as well!
With our diverse curriculum and superior training instructed and guided by top tier Arts professionals, our students develop a strong appreciation for the Arts, and are prepared to successfully compete as Entertainment & Arts professionals. Carefully designed with the development and progression of our students in mind, our curriculum includes 3-Divisions: Happy Kiddies (First Steps), AREA In Motion, AIM (Exploratory), and the Conservatory (Pre-Professionals). Our Faculty of experienced professionals are skilled to instill and empower all to discover the wonder of the Arts, no matter what their age or experience, in addition to efficiently guide our members to collegiate/audition process and/or professional careers.
Focused on Training/Development Classes (group and private), quarterly Master Workshops, and Performance opportunities, AREAs unique ACADEMY will create continued professional-level training, development, structure, and preparedness to developing our future stars into leaders of the arts communities, while instilling our creed, “My AREA , Your AREA, Our AREA Has No Limits”!
- To ensure that our students remain at the helm of professional development.
- Give guidance to balance both spectrums and styles of the commercial and concert industry.
- To guarantee proper training and development of all students to ensure talent is equipped with the proper tools for a successful career.
- Ensure our talent feel free artistically and creatively to flourish in many dimensions of the Arts they may have never tapped before!
- Provide Yearly Seasonal Training, Master Workshops, Conventions, Summer training, and Performances.
- Provide artist and professional development to including: Photoshoots, Portfolio Development, Workshops, Presentation skills, and Mentorship.
- Renowned Faculty of professional Instructors with respected careers in their respective Industry.
- Mentorship and guidance by Master Instructors and by award-winning Artistic Director and AREA Visionary, Jai Jones.
- Perform new and repertory works by renowned Directors and Choreographers.
- Professional-level Productions & Concerts, not Recitals!
- Competition & Convention opportunities locally, regionally and nationally.
- Financial aid Tuition scholarships (determined by application and interview)
- Professional and portfolio development (pre-professional track students)
- There is no audition necessary; however, placement classes required
- Must be in satisfactory academic standing
- Registration, First Month Tuition, and Gear Fees due at Enrollment
- Agree to AREA Code of Conduct and other pertinent policies
- Registrations are accepted and reviewed on a Semester basis
Ready to Explore your AREA in the Arts with Us? Contact us at Info@myAREAatlanta.com to schedule an Evaluation.